Pages

April 11, 2012

Catching up

I completely missed getting a "Week 1" picture this past Sunday.  I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to take a pic each week...?  And mine are probably useless anyway since I'm wearing clothes instead of a bathing suit or whatever you're supposed to do.  Haha!  But for the sake of playing "catch-up" and "just in case," here is my Day 11 photo, a week and a half into the Body by Vi Challenge (oops)...

On my way out to lunch - HA!

Yep, you saw that right, I got to eat a "real lunch" today since I am running this afternoon after work.  My second shake of the day will just be at dinnertime instead, which is perfect because I'll be getting lots of protein and other "muscle recovery" nutrients after my workout.  Again, it's all about being flexible so you can fit your lifestyle with your goals.

I'm excited to finally get back out there to run for the first time since Saturday!!!  What's funny is a quote I just saw today (the newest one I've added to my "inspire" page) that seems to fit this week:

"'I don't have time' is just the grown-up version of 'The dog ate my homework.'"

So true!  No excuses!!!  Happy running this week. :)

1 comment: