Pages

February 21, 2012

new stuff

I recently received the schedule for the remainder of our training, and I can't believe how close we are to the end...

Feb. 25 (this weekend):  11 miles (again, lol)
March 3:  12 miles
March 10:  6 or 8-ish miles (tapering back)
March 18:  RACE DAY!!!

I'm starting to wish time would just slow down... mostly because of how much I have enjoyed our group runs on Saturdays and the whole training process in general.  Fortunately, running itself doesn't have to stop after the half; it's only just begun...

In other news...
My new Lululemon pants are on their way!!!  
I am SO excited!  *Slightly* in love with this brand. :)  I've needed a good pair of compression running tights, BUT since it's been so nice this winter, and spring is right around the corner, I decided to go with crops instead (the "Run: Inspire Crop II"  style).  I'm thinking that if I can get in several good runs with these to break them in, they will probably be what I wear on race day.  Woo-hoo! :)

Last but not least, I have yet to post the map of the half, so I figured I would do that at some point.  Here she is, all 13.1 of her!

Wrightsville Beach Half Marathon - 2012

All for now... Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment